Saturday, June 2, 2018

INTRO

My first blog page

Review and reaction for different series, movies and games that I have come across in the recent years since I started following them on TV which is almost all my life. Basically around 30 years and I am 36 now.

In this page I will be making some reviews and reactions on all series that I have seen ever since the day I got hooked on watching different TV series in all genres.

Reese is not my real name I got it from one of the movies that i followed a character from Terminator Kyle Reese the time traveler who became the father of the main human hero of the movie series John Connor.

I will be making random reviews in random genre no spoiling of the series since all I will be putting up here is how i got hooked on the series and followed it from start to finish and how I would recommend each series to people who wish to start watching or just wants to see if it catches their palate.

Just like what I have mentioned the review will be random and since I have been watching a lot of shows I normally watch anime and Japan genre series but i also watch western TV series when I get some wind to watch them. Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, NCIS, some movies as well as some crazy videos on Youtube and other streaming sites. I might also do some game reviews, whatever I feel like reviewing on my free time.

My first anime and my first western animation reviews will also be coming. The two characters that first got me hooked.

In each review i will try not to give out any spoilers but if I do... sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment